Hi, welcome to my blog!

Try to search or even try to read my blog, I hope you will learn something or at least it will serve you as a reminder or a guide in your life from the things I posted on my blog. GOD BLESS U!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Graduation Day



Here are some pictures of My Commencement Rites

March 14, 2008
This is the day that I was so happy, finally I graduated for College, as Bachelor in Science in Nursing. After four years of hard fought battle inside the classroom, and duty in the hospital. I'm glad that I overcome it all, and the reward of all the hardship is my graduation rites, that I will be receiving my diploma to certify that I have graduated from this four year course. Off course there are lots of people to thanks to, that take part to make it possible for me to do it. Those people are my parents, my sisters dorothy, may, grace, and brother ian. Without them none of this is possible. I like to thanks them for there support and prayers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment