Hi, welcome to my blog!

Try to search or even try to read my blog, I hope you will learn something or at least it will serve you as a reminder or a guide in your life from the things I posted on my blog. GOD BLESS U!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is my pet GOLDWYNE EMPHASIS


Hi!, this is my PET Goldwyne, actually he is my friend, nakakatawa noh! ang mukha niya, but actually he is a nice guy, a cool guy to be with. Sometimes he is so serious, but sometimes also he is the joker of the group. What I can say to him is that he is a very Romantic guy, kung sa atin pa ay napakaginoo ng taong ito. Girls would surely love this guy. He always says to me that beauty is on the eye of the beholder. It is not what you see outside, especially the physical appearance but what is inside the man that's matter. Ano naman yong gwapo kung ang ugali niya ay pangit, bahala na kung hindi siya masyado kagwapohan basta siya ay mabuti at maaasahan na tao. Sabi nga sa kanta ni Andrew E. na may linya na Humanap ka ng pangit at ibigin mo nang tunay. UU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment